Vincent Nobile to Drive Rocky Watford's Mountain Motor Camaro at zMAX (1 Viewer)

You gotta wonder if some of the current P/S cars would convert over to MMPS, even if just for a few races. I would rather see these guys run than the 500" cars, just cuz they are more exciting. Plus it's not an all Camaro class. There are Fords that are competitive & at least one Mopar that can run with them. This is good news!

Cliff,
The car itself is different, you wouldn't just drop in an 825 CI engine and go racing.

Alan

You're right Alan. Forgot that you'd need a different chassis for a big motor car. How close to a Pro Mod chassis is a MMPS car? I know some T/S cars have big engines, so are they the same as MMPS? I know that MMPS has a lot more torque, so I'd think the chassis would need to be able to handle that.

I did not know how he recovered from his testing accident a few years ago and if he was still working on a deal.

He would be a great tuner. He ran a nitrous Pro Mod on zero budget & the car could run in the 5's. All the stuff he learned from his dad, wow all that knowledge! Bob Glidden used to run a MMPS back in the day with IHRA.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back