No Track Issues In Ihra (1 Viewer)

FABMAN

Nitro Member
Sat. Nite no racing on TV so i got on the DVR*which is programed to tape anything related to drag racing*and i watched four races from IHRA and you know there was not one T/F or F/C car go up in smoke. The P/S AND P/M no issues relating to lanes or lane choice. Yeah I know they are only showing one hour of the race but you can look at track and both lanes have an equally distinct color to them and you don't see a lot of individual tire tracks like there are at an NHRA race. It was four hours of good fast racing.

If there's any IHRA racers out there lets us know how the tracks have been.

WHAT WAS I THINKING THEIR ALL RACING TODAY. I BETTER STOP AND REST MY BRAIN FOR AWHILE.:confused:

ALAN, I MADE IT 304, DO I GET THE CAT?

Last edited:
The NHRA could take some lessons from the IHRA on how to prep a track so the NHRA can do away with their one lane national event series.

I was at the event in Rockingham all three days this past weekend and the lanes were very equal. They were not the best, even by the Rock's standards, but they were very equal all the time and provided some very good side by side contests.

I was at the event in Rockingham all three days this past weekend and the lanes were very equal. They were not the best, even by the Rock's standards, but they were very equal all the time and provided some very good side by side contests.

I've been real loyal to NHRA in the past but racing in IHRA has come a long way and is fun to watch and fast. GREAT RACING

Wish there were tracks closer!

Good to see you on here Virgil stay in touch.:cool:

I agree Virgil... not the best thay have been at Rockingham..but they were the same in both lanes 95% of the time.. and they were consistantly the same all weekend... according to the the guys i talked too...

Spent the weekend in Jack Wyatts pits helping out...but mostly being in the way..lol...But i learned alot about the lanes and what to look for...and what adjustments to make.. too bad some times the equipment has a mind of its own......lol

Billy

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back