NiTROhype Stimulus Program (1 Viewer)

NiTROhype

Nitro Member
Hey gang-

Times are tough. The economy is...well, that depends on who you ask. Anyhow, I'm rolling out a stimulus package of my own for my 'Mater brothers and sisters.

I am offering to build a fully functional, kick butt wordpress powered website for free (usually at least $800-$1000 or more...you still need to purchase a domain name and hosting...usually around $50 total) for one lucky team. Obviously it'd be great for me if you are a high profile team looking for help, but I'm willing to consider any proposal. No strings attached. If you want to run NH stickers in appreciation, I'll provide them, but doing so is not required. Here's all I need to consider you in the running:

Send a quick email to [email protected] with answers to the following questions:

1. Class of car and your experience
2. Typical event schedule in a given season (national events, divisionals, local, etc.)
3. What you hope to accomplish with your website
4. Would you be willing to run NiTROhype decals if you won? If so, how large/where?

Hopefully I am not violating any rules here and if so, I'm sorry. I've just been a little bummed lately about how hard it has been for teams to get sponsorship deals, and part of the problem is marketing and conveying that professional image is hard without top notch stuff like a website, letterhead, etc. To that end, I want to help.

Preferred classes are alky FC/dragster and any pro category team looking for help because you're the ones chasing the biggest dollars and I think I could help you the most.

Bring on the emails!

tb

Wow...over a hundred views and no replies! The economy is so bad, I can't even GIVE away a $1000 website no strings attached. I know the old "too good to be true" adage, but I promise, this is legit. I just want to help someone and add a cool website to my portfolio.

Help ME...help YOU!

YouTube - Help me help you *** Jerry Maguire

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back