Has anybody tried Z-coil shoes? (1 Viewer)

Jenn

Nitro Member
My mom has been suffering from her sciatica (I think that's what it's called) for some time and lately it's gotten worse. I read somewhere that it can be helped by the right pair of shoes. The Z-coil website says it helps problems like hers but it's their website and they are shoes ranging in price from $150 to 200.

If they help, they are worth the price plus, but I also want to see if anybody else has had experience with them.

Anybody have any opininos? If they help, how they feel, are they durable?

My Mom's the kind that buys cheap shoes and wears them till they are ragged, and she deserves a good pair of shoes. She thinks it's wasteful to spend more than $40 on a pair of shoes so I'm going to help her out with them as a Mother's Day/Valentine's/Easter/Lincon's Day gift.

A guy that works at one of our local grocery stores wears them all the time. He's about 60 or so and claims that working on concrete all his life has ruined his feet. He swears by them.

I have a friend who is the only person I know that has had more knee surgeries than me. He owns a motel in Daytona and is constantly walking the property and his knees would always hurt. He visited me in Vegas and picked up a pair of ZCoils somewhere on the Strip 2 years ago... and he claims they are life changing. His knee pain is almost gone. He came to Vegas first week of December and bought a second pair because he wore the first ones out.

Everybody I've known that has purchased them Loves them! But they are pricey, about $180 to $200 or more. A gal from here that I've known since grade school owns the Z-coil store in Vegas off of Flamingo.

Everybody I've known that has purchased them Loves them! But they are pricey, about $180 to $200 or more. A gal from here that I've known since grade school owns the Z-coil store in Vegas off of Flamingo.

Seeing that there is a Z-Coil store up near 4th and Osuna, I might try going there first. ;)

They looked like they had some...interesting styles...to say the least but that's looking at pictures, so maybe we'll head up on Saturday. I have to pack a lunch to drive that far for shoe shopping.

Well, I took Mom and Dad up to the Z-coil store and walked out $405 bucks lighter with two pairs of shoes.

The woman who helped them out spent well over an hour making sure they were satisfied. My dad wasn't even sure he was going to buy them up until the last minute, the woman kept telling him that they'd find the perfect fit for him and she was going to help him till they did.

Dad got a pair off the clearance section that were still $140 and then the Z-soles were an additional $30.

We'll see, hopefully Mom's not in as much pain with these shoes. She's got 14 days to try them out and return them.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back