Nite racing at Bakersfield May Meet (1 Viewer)

Whoa, I thought they shut down that chat board. Well, it's good to know my car count guess was right.

Spy photo of a new funny car and it's first outing. Credit the Austin Family, they finally got it done.

Semi-final round in AA/FD from last year's March Meet. After all this COVID stuff, it seems so long ago.

Maybe, just maybe, with many of the over-the-top virus restrictions beings lifted nationwide in the past week, that the idiot politicians in CA will lift restrictions in CA in time for the Bowzers to allow one-day admission to the upcoming race. Wouldn't that be great? Not likely, but possible.

Maybe, just maybe, with many of the over-the-top virus restrictions beings lifted nationwide in the past week, that the idiot politicians in CA will lift restrictions in CA in time for the Bowzers to allow one-day admission to the upcoming race. Wouldn't that be great? Not likely, but possible.
Got cleared for 1 day tickets! BUT I don't think they can be in the middle - too many people "Forgetting" to go home at night.

Roger, not sure where you get your information but 2 day tickets are the least you can buy at this time

Am not gonna be able to make this one but I hope tons of people go and take videos and pictures and post them online.

Anyone planning on being at the March Meet this weekend that wants to put a face with a name?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back