Nice Puppies this girl has (1 Viewer)

Roger

Nitro Member
one of the sights from the pits in Memphis

DSC_2457.jpg

The title of this thread is so wrong... but I looked.:eek: :)

Are those Irish Wolfhounds? I think I said that right? Good looking dogs.

She could ride those things through the pits instead of renting a cart. They're HUGE!

BTW, I was completely expecting a picture with dogs in it. ;)

Irish Wolfhounds they are. Great dogs. Too bad such large dogs have such a short life expectancy.

Tell me about it. I love Great Danes, but I don't want to lose it after 8 years or so.

I'm looking into getting a Dane from a resuce in the future & it's just sad to know my kids and I will not have more than a certain amount of time with the dog or dogs.

Totally false advertising in the title Roger! I don't think that I have ever clicked a thread faster!
I do have to say that those are cool dogs. I don't think anyone would mess with her when she was walking them! :)

Busted here, too... I was expecting this post to be the photo with the topless woman who had her ta-ta's expertly painted to look like two dogs... it's a brilliant painting to be honest... VERY good.

But yeah, it's not that photo... :D

Look like Irish Wolfhounds to me.............BTW Roger I have a Patent on ALLLL Doggy pics! You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon!:p

Last edited:
I had to look too. :eek:

NOW if someone were to start posting some other pics of "puppies" (fully clothed of course), ..........................:D

Tell me about it. I love Great Danes, but I don't want to lose it after 8 years or so.

I'm looking into getting a Dane from a resuce in the future & it's just sad to know my kids and I will not have more than a certain amount of time with the dog or dogs.

Jail House dawgs are the best. I got a full blooded Black Lab 4 years ago from the pound. BEST dawg I ever had or have. Does nuttin but sleep eat and want to play in water all day.:D :cool:

Good for you for looking into rescues. There are wonderful dogs available in shelters & from rescues... many of whom their only sin is having become inconvenient.

You just have to prepare the kids for the reality of life expectancy of these big dogs, and just spend every day loving them and accepting their unconditional love in return. When the day comes for them to leave you, there is some other loving creature who is waiting for you to come adopt him/her. It's the cycle of life, and unless your lifestyle becomes prohibitave of caring for an animal the best you can, the loss of a pet should not prevent you from getting another. Sure, you can avoid the heartache of the eventual loss, but you're also denying yourself years of unconditional love and acceptance which few humans are able to give.

There are so many out there just waiting for you and your family Vince. Go for it.

Good for you for looking into rescues. There are wonderful dogs available in shelters & from rescues... many of whom their only sin is having become inconvenient.

You just have to prepare the kids for the reality of life expectancy of these big dogs, and just spend every day loving them and accepting their unconditional love in return. When the day comes for them to leave you, there is some other loving creature who is waiting for you to come adopt him/her. It's the cycle of life, and unless your lifestyle becomes prohibitave of caring for an animal the best you can, the loss of a pet should not prevent you from getting another. Sure, you can avoid the heartache of the eventual loss, but you're also denying yourself years of unconditional love and acceptance which few humans are able to give.

There are so many out there just waiting for you and your family Vince. Go for it.

Very true statements Jackee, thanks. :)

About how old is your lab Robert?

After working in the Dolphin Habitat for six years at the Mirage I met lots of co-workers & others who only do rescues & the pound. Everyone I ever talked to had nothing but good things to say about the animals they rescued. I had the chance to meet many of the dogs they had & they were some of the best animals I've ever seen.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back