nice job kathy (1 Viewer)

Thanks Steve!!

That was my 1st national event win!!!

Pics and video up on our site soon.....

see ya in Michigan!

how sweet it is !!! weather should be total 180 org date . might need heavy coat . . suppose to get down to mid 40s this week. actually feel like im getting a small sore throat/cold. weather should kill off these dam mosquitos!!!! .. once again congrats to your team /you!!!

Kathy, Congrats on the 1st national Event Win....

And might I say, you also conduct a great Interview... Liked what you've done on 1320TV....

Kathy also did a great job with the top-end interviews on the IHRA TV coverage a few years back.

Thanks Steve!!

That was my 1st national event win!!!

Pics and video up on our site soon.....

see ya in Michigan!

And we could not be more proud of you...For those of you that did not know, Kathy used to do the top-end interviews for SPEED, and was always great to be around and always had nice things to say. She was never in our way and made it a pleasure to manage all of the activities at the Top End with TRACK RESCUE. We have great pics of Kathy's win and from the event. Hope you win many more my friend :D

Wow guys...thanks....

One of the many things that has been so cool about racing with IHRA...is the great family behind the scenes!

I was very lucky to have worked with so many during my one season of TV as you mentioned...well before I ever raced the series. (at least on the national/divisional level) Craig...Larry....both of you have always been so good to me, and I cannot tell you how much that means to me.

That win...will always be special. Of course for being my first....but because of how you all made me feel when I FINALLY PULLED ONE OFF!!

Can't wait 'til Milan....Craig I'll see you at the top end...Larry....watch out, I'm coming to the tower!!! :) You guys are GREAT and part of the reason we love to race!!

OK....before this gets any sappier/sweeter...............ha ha ha............I'll stop now!!;)

Last edited:
Kathy, Congrats on the 1st national Event Win....

And might I say, you also conduct a great Interview... Liked what you've done on 1320TV....

Thank you Karl....it's always fun doing those when I can. I make a mistake here and there.....I guess if I would do more....I would get better!

:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back