milan (1 Viewer)

scubasteve

Nitro Member
just a quick congrats to a few buddies, bertozzi double class winner, brian folk double class winner, and danny (d dub) waters over jim" magic" majkowski in qr. kathy it was nice meeting u finally . it was to bad magic and u met in first rd. but it was a close one .860 to .862 . see u out there next yr good luck at budds creek , we'll try to finish one spot higher this week at columbus. see u in 2008

Great meeting you too!! :D

Yeah...guess I forgot I had a brake pedal, 'cause it wouldn't have taken much...huh? One of those times you want the other guy to take the stripe....and well..I got that part right. I did not set up to go that fast........my .60 ft alone picked up .02 that pass.

All I can really say is DUH...on my part!

You know it felt like (after Toronto)...that I went from the Penthouse to the Outhouse.....and didn't even get any TP!!! LOL

I am so HAPPY for Danny Waters, Jr!! What an awesome weekend for him....and now he's back on top of the QR World points!!! WOO HOO Danny!!

Hopefully I can manage to hang on to a spot in the top 5..............I will be REAL happy with that in my 3rd year of QR. Two races left.......fingers crossed.........................

...off to Budds Creek we go! Hope the weather can be as good as it was in Milan....man...it was PERFECT!

Best of luck to you @ Columbus.....go kick some BOO-TAY!!

yeah we werent set up to run that fast either , that whole weekend was kinda weird with set up. final round he was just thinking to much , but o well . yeah d dub is a great guy but wanted magic to get first nat win, but love all those moser people , some great people . we'll c what happens this weekend . taking my carharts for moped/golfcart night riding , glad i had them sat night . have a safe trip . good luck /stay safe

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back