Nice job Alan R. ! (1 Viewer)

Jack

Nitro Member
Enjoyed your work on the mic at the Lebanon Valley divisional meet on Saturday despite the PA system that kept cut outting pretty much all day. Your knowledge and experience in ghe sportsman racing world made for an enjoyable listen!

I'm happy I found my password for this site because I was going to say the same thing. Great job, even during the down time. Just wish I could have heard him call TAFC and TAD, but with a short field of funny cars running first all weekend, I wasn't in a place to hear much of the PA. Now off to Epping!

Only dissapointment for me was the short field (4) of alcohol funny cars. But the carsthat were there did do a great job.

I think everyone was disappointed with the short field. By the time Q1 was done, we were at three. Number 1 qualifier had a bye into the final. But it was nice that the TAFC final was run with round two of TAD.

Two of the usual participitents DJ Cox ( rebuilding after thd Gators crash) and Jay Blake's car (still looking for funding I believe ) were not there. Impressed however by over 500 race cars on ghe property. The pit roam was a lot of fun!

Sometimes "crusin' the pits" is the best part of it. Best car show in the world! At Wild Horse, I like going by the lake & checking out Stk & S/S cars pitted there. So many great sportsmen cars.

Thank you guys for the kind words, it was a fun event. Cool racetrack and Great staff. I really enjoy getting to do some of those. I'll be at Woodburn next week, and I'll be back at Epping after Indy.

Alan

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back