NHRA Website Sunday (1 Viewer)

Sleepy

Nitro Member
I go there and it shows "no event scheduled" Click on results or audiocast and nothing happens ????

the new website is horrible. You would think that clicking on nhra.com today would get you everything you want and need to know about todays race, staring you right in the face. It's a royal PITA to find anything on that site.

the new website is horrible. You would think that clicking on nhra.com today would get you everything you want and need to know about todays race, staring you right in the face. It's a royal PITA to find anything on that site.

I agree there, but at least yesterday it showed the Winter Nationals as the event and you could link to results or audio. Today .............. nothing as I said above

Wow!!
I thought it might of been just me,I shut my computer off and tried again...still no avil...

I'm not having any problems. Everything comes up for me, and works fine. :confused:

NHRA.jpg

front page link (button) was hot three hours ago, wasn't a couple of minutes ago... drop down menu under multimedia works fine

still getting disconnected/ off the hook... y'all think they used the phone cord to fix the timing lights?

d'kid

Audiocast is working here now!! Normaly we don't here the final so we start betting before we go to sleep who will win.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back