Mile High Clocks (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Someone posted this on the old site when the pro stockers were testing on the mountain a few weeks back. I thought I read somewhere that the new webmaster @ NHRA wanted to do a real time deal like this on their website. I would love to see that.
It is pretty neat to see the incrementals as the cars run. It should be great running with the audiocast.

Go to http://www.bandimere.com/home/index.php and click on live stream.

Ian
(68cuda)

Last edited:
Every time I try this, I get "connection failed!" Anyone else tried this and made it work? Hints and tips???:confused: :confused:

I've got it running now, but haven't seen any feedback yet. You do have to register with your E-mail or it won't let you in. Look below the login to find the signup field. You may have to shut off the pop-up stopper stuff.
I hope NHRA allows them to run it (you know how they like to control everything), the sportsman should be running now.

OK, I registered, and recieved an email to confirm the registration. I tried it a few minutes later, and still get the "Connection failed!" message just above the "previous race" table. I'll try again in a little while. I can get stuff listed on the "rusults" tab though. That's cool.

I had to disable my pop up blocker....then I got in but did not see any ETs or results..

Ah!! I think you've revealed the source of my problem.

As they say over at the Sony Corp's armored vehicle devision, "TANK YOU BETA MUCH!!!"
:D

Signed up, shut off pop-up blocker and wow! This is very cool--all the tracks ought to do this.

Its GREAT I went there they were running SC it showed the drivers name, Reaction time all the increments. MPH 1/8 and 1/4 I just hope they keep it all weekend.. "ESPECIALLY when Pro Stock runs :D We'll see who is Hot on the tree...

:( Looks like NHRA had found out about it because its not working now

Last edited:
Curses, foiled again.
Nope it's running.
It looks like the audiocast has some time delay as you watch the clocks run before Fry calls the run.

Last edited:
This is great stuff, I hope more tracks adopt the concept, they could recoup and potential loss of gate by selling advertising - "The OAKLEY Streaming Speeds" has a nice ring to it.

It is really cool watching the incrementals from the friendly confines of my house.

Do you have to select the class in order to see the times ?
I was able to connect but never saw the times. :(

No selection is needed, just log in and it just streams the info in real time. Keep your eyes out for a red letter "connection failed", it turns up in small print near the lower right corner. I have had trouble with pop-up blockers and can't get it at work because of a firewall there. At home I have dialup which requires frequent logins, it just quits every now and then. It may have something to do with browser and or media settings on our computers that create the problems, perhaps there are some computer savy members here that could suggest some things to try.
It is really cool to watch though and well worth the aggravation. I hope the gods @ Glendora decide to do this on NHRA's website. I'm sure there is a computer wizard out there that can tie it in with the YAHOO broadcast and make us all happy (well most of us).

I was able to get it to work at home. This is way cool. You're right Tony. Sure would be nice if more tracks, or the NHRA did this.

It's great to listen to the audiocast while watching it.

Kudos to Bandimere.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back