NHRA Web site (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
For the last week or so,Using Internet explorer 11, Every time I open nhra.com, the site opens for about a half second then disappears into an all white page. No other site gives me this problem and opening the site in chrome works fine. Any solutions ??

For the last week or so,Using Internet explorer 11, Every time I open nhra.com, the site opens for about a half second then disappears into an all white page. No other site gives me this problem and opening the site in chrome works fine. Any solutions ??
Just One Question.... What the heck is Internet Explorer ?

d'kid

Works fine for me w/ IE 11.

I don't know what is wrong with my internet explorer but it won't load crap. I have stopped using it all together. Now I am putting up with google chrome which works fine but is complete junk. Crashes if you push it too hard, thats not good enough for me as I like to have lots of windows open and multiple videos loading at once. I like my stuff to be able to open 12 windows at once and load 5 videos at once and still do things quick without chance of crashing.

Haha can you tell I don't like slow computers.

I don't know what is wrong with my internet explorer but it won't load crap. I have stopped using it all together. Now I am putting up with google chrome which works fine but is complete junk. Crashes if you push it too hard, thats not good enough for me as I like to have lots of windows open and multiple videos loading at once. I like my stuff to be able to open 12 windows at once and load 5 videos at once and still do things quick without chance of crashing.

Haha can you tell I don't like slow computers.

I started using Chrome because Firefox was starting to get crummy for me a couple years ago, I'd couldn't watch Youtube videos at one point as well as I had a hard time loading videos onto youtube.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back