NHRA.TV Down? (1 Viewer)

Nope lost sound during bikes here. So far 0 for 2

I've been a consistent defender of All Access and NHRA.TV; Technology - especially NEW technology can be challenging.
That said, NHRA.TV seems to be sharing a trait too many technology companies exhibit - NO SOFT SKILLS! Have you EVER tried to reach a human being at a technology company? Unless you have a direct dial number, you're on a fool's errand.

Presumably, they were trying to effect some kind of remedy (ies) during the black screen period yesterday but when they went from "Technical Difficulties" to "EVENT OVER" was pretty stupid. I refreshed and re-booted a number of times and finally concluded they had "thrown-in-the-towel". Apparently, some others got the show to run before day's end. I had to depend on the Summit site to see that Wilk broke my heart again.;>(

This morning it would have been good business for NHRA.TV to send an apology to every subscriber; I wouldn't expect a refund but some assurance that they'll TRY HARDER.

PS: For all of those who threaten to quit the service every time the screen pixelates for a few seconds - PLEASE DO SO......Maybe NHRA.TV will get the message and things will get better for those of us who hang in there.

I was surprised how much pixilation the service had. Wasn't sure if it was just me.

I also noticed I had to go in and out a few times before it would properly load. I did get an email after day 1 of no sound, I have heard nothing after losing sound yet again yesterday. Debating if I pull the plug now or try it for one more race.

Ron Capps tore them a new one on Twitter yesterday for the lousy quality.

I've been paying $20 USD annually to listen to any Major League Baseball game online and, at this point, I'd be happy with the NHRA broadcasts going audio only if it meant a flawless service.

What an further embarrassment for NHRA's streaming service.

All the hype over the last year for the 50th, then a great race apparently while we NHRA.tv subscribers are delivered a product that has to be the worst yet. Aussie, Santa Pod, TX2K19 and others deliver a streaming product that puts this multi-million organsiation to shame, time and time again. No complaints or tolerance on our part is even acknowledged by NHRA. No apologies for this third world effort are forthcoming.

Why is this so hard NHRA? You have the budget, you have the resources, - just get your sh.t together and deliver a professional product to your subscribers.

Sad to say I long for the good ol' days of ESPN days and Friday night streaming.

Tell me I'm not going crazy......
Because of the loss of the last two rounds of Pro Racing Sunday, I set my DVR to capture the race on Fox 1
Went to watch it last night and saw that it only recorded for 1:52 and I was pretty certain it had been set to run 2;30 or 3:00 hours.
Odd....it wet the bed right after (maybe during) the second round.....DARN
..What are the chances the NHRA.TV and my DVR would let me down (at about the same point in the event)???
Tonight, I fire up the archived version of the event and it craps out at the same point.....I just assumed NHRA.TV had a transmission problem but still captured the entire day.and it would be available as an archived event..Guess not

So, did FOX1 -in fact- broadcast the entire race? or was there a general power failure that blew up Fox and NHRA TV?

they could have done a few races free as a a promo and get the bugs worked out. but this is NHRA. it's pay first and iron out the issues at our costs. all access was same story. on the flip side if they did a few free, all the problems will keep ppl from buying it.

I have had All Access since its inception and then this year in January they naturally contacted me on renewal. So being an enthusiest I remitted the funds, $120.00 U.S. or $160.00 Canadian happily. Now getting closer to Pomona I'm notified of a change in plan and that I now will receive a new password and it is now new and improved Sony NHRA.TV. Changing my password was a challange and ran right up to the 11th hour. Also the service is not as good with out the rewind feature and they are having both audio and video transmission problems. If this is the new improved, I'll have the old and lousy!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back