NHRA.TV Down? (1 Viewer)

Should we notify NHRA TV's next of kin? I'm a diehard - I've spent days and days watching All Access and NHRATV over the past three seasons - but I'm this><close to cancelling.

I finally broke down and got it, watched a couple of passes and the sound takes a crap. Wasted money grrrr

after i put up a post about spending 4 hours attempting to get it prior to pomona, and failed, another guy posted - i got it, your loss. 3 races in and it falls down like the first year of all access ....nuff said

It will never CHANGE. On my 4TH year. To STUPID to cancel, I love this sport bin going since 1968 (8 years old) YIKES
Waiting for the semifinals Sat night at the Gators 6:15 PST

I sure hope they fix issues for finals. It has worked well first 2 races B+, this race has been a F-

Sound eventually came back up.

Not impressed with sportsman cameras or angles. I get not having full production going but was disappointed with what they offered.
I did like the occasional computer screen showing time breakdowns or qualfying order during promod.

Hoping it works today

So far, so good.
Although the John Force Dr Peak commercial is creepy AF. Not sure how that made it out of a the marketing room.

Appreciate it's moist at Gatornationals at the moment, but is it just me suffering sound loss on NHRA.tv feed currently? I would confirm that here in England, like many of you, yesterday was a nightmare - soundloss, varying picture quality, buffering , loss of connection, Error Messages, and unable to login back in after trying a number of reboots. Hopefully things will improve in near future!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back