NHRA TV at Gatornationals 2024 (1 Viewer)

LoPony

Nitro Member
Well, so far on Friday it’s pretty good. Suddenly, a microphone kicked in at 8:30 AM during Stock Eliminator and it was quite good as far as car sounds. Alan is there doing his good job.

What happened yesterday? I tuned in in the afternoon and it had already stopped. Was there a rain out?

The weather just may hold today. Tomorrow is iffy. Sunday looks good so far. We will see.

Update 9 AM, during super comp, All I can hear is announcer.

9 PM. It has varied a lot all day.

Last edited:
NHRA.TV must be “better” 100% of the time, not sometimes, car audio must be mixed over the announcer ALL the time, all classes.
Premium pricing brings expectation of premium quality.
I remember someone saying that the clown watches from an excellent starting line spot and when he leaves his phone on by accident the sound is great until he turns it off.
Why NOT put Alan on the starting line? Dunn experimented with this and greats like Bret Kepner and Jon Thunder Lungs Lundberg always were on the starting line.
Let’s make NHRA broadcasting exciting, the way they broadcast now is outdated and has no vision, no excitement, like watching paint dry

Last edited:
No offense to Amanda but, Jamie does a really good job. One could wish that Mike Dunn would be back but it's not gonna happen. When Alan does his pit reports, he does a great job in the technical aspect.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back