NHRA points standings (1 Viewer)

mike cummings

Nitro Member
A source of irritation I have with the NHRA website is their slow response in updating the points standings following an event. I just checked their site to see how the points chase is going after the Norwalk race and as of 1:52PM PST on Tuesday, they are still reporting the standings as of the end of the Englishtown race. It shouldn't take too much to update these stats on a more timely basis. NASCAR updates their points standings almost at the completion of a race. Why is NHRA so slow to do the same?

um cuz points don't matter anymore....

sorry couldn't resist:D

ACTUALLY those are the points through Norwalk,just a lil glitch changin it from e-town to Norwalk

It's not just the NHRA points update that I find frustrating. I subscribe to three racing publications: NASCAR Scene, National Speed Sport News, and National Dragster. I usually receive the first two on Thursday's and they always have timely imformation about the racing that took place the previous weekend. However, the news in National Dragster is usually about two weeks old. If the first two publications can manage to get race news published and sent to subscribers in a timely manner, then why not National Dragster?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back