NHRA Midwest Nationals (17 Viewers)

"The golden girl had this won the minute she made a pass at the Gators."
"No, she had it won in Gainesville."

Which makes me one of two things - confused, or asleep.

Myself, I'm a big Maddi fan but I'm giving this one to Will Smith.
It's more than just about results. Media attention and fan response factors in as well.
 
I think Will is eligible, I could be wrong but he has less than 10 races spread across 3 seasons before this year. Cody Anderson would also be a candidate, but I think Maddi is the favorite.

It is not based strictly on points or wins It is a vote by media and industry insiders. The criteria has to do with on track performance as well as off track activities that promote/benefit the sport. And Maddi has done so much out of the car, attending different events, all the social media, pod casts, and promotional events etc. away from Drag Racing.

That's why I think Maddi has the advantage.

Alan
Edit: Billy treed me.....
 
I think Will is eligible, I could be wrong but he has less than 10 races spread across 3 seasons before this year. Cody Anderson would also be a candidate, but I think Maddi is the favorite.

It is not based strictly on points or wins It is a vote by media and industry insiders. The criteria has to do with on track performance as well as off track activities that promote/benefit the sport. And Maddi has done so much out of the car, attending different events, all the social media, pod casts, and promotional events etc. away from Drag Racing.

That's why I think Maddi has the advantage.

Alan
100%
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top