NHRA Midwest Nationals (7 Viewers)

friday night bonus money. usedhotdogs.com
look it up. the time spent looking is minutes you will never get back.
Oh man. Reminds me of a story from Brainerd. I was riding with a racer in the ZOO on a Wednesday night. He put a hot dog with a bite out of it under an orange cone over where Bud corner used to be. He said "If this thing is still here Saturday night, I'll eat it" Well... We drove by Saturday night, picked up the cone....and it was still there... and he ate it.


Anyway, carry on.
 
Oh man. Reminds me of a story from Brainerd. I was riding with a racer in the ZOO on a Wednesday night. He put a hot dog with a bite out of it under an orange cone over where Bud corner used to be. He said "If this thing is still here Saturday night, I'll eat it" Well... We drove by Saturday night, picked up the cone....and it was still there... and he ate it.


Anyway, carry on.
Was his funeral well attended?
 
oh boy, i hope they run clean on sunday. that's a tight schedule if their early FOX window is 1-3pm cst.
semis schedules for 1:30 and finals @ 2:45.
 
I was wondering about that. This time of year in the Midwest, it can still be quite chilly at 9am. Typically all the summer humidity is gone as well.
I'm a hundred miles SE of WWT in Southern Illinois and their is a strong cold front coming through here and St. Louis tomorrow dropping temperatures from mid to high 80's today down into the 70's. Believe it or not the humidity here this afternoon is 43% at 89 degrees!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top