NHRA is on now.. I will "TRY" to count! (1 Viewer)

if they offer to go back to the right system (is what we had last year) I'll even help to chip in for the purchase price. I'm sure I can shake some change out of the couch cushions :)

I keep boucing between wanting to vomit and giving a pity laugh every time they try to cram the countdown down our throats...........................
Okay PJ, we get it, you too can stop cramming it down our throats, you hate the Countdown. I'm sure everyone on the Mater knows how much you hate the Countdown, you've told us over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......................:D

Okay PJ, we get it, you too can stop cramming it down our throats, you hate the Countdown. I'm sure everyone on the Mater knows how much you hate the Countdown, you've told us over, and over, and over, and over, and over.......................:D

well thats good I was worried that I was being too subtle

I would love for NHRA to put their money where their mouth is on this, why not have a poll question on NHRA.com asking what everybody's take on the new points system is? Instead of asking questions like the one currently on there about which class will have the most spots locked up by Reading. Personally I don't like the new system but if the poll shows most of their fans like it, then maybe I'm in the minority and I'll be quiet about it. On the other hand if something like 3 out of 4 people don't like it, then maybe the system needs to be revised. They could handle the situation like Coca Cola did when they went back to their original formula after the "new" Coke bombed.

I would love for NHRA to put their money where their mouth is on this, why not have a poll question on NHRA.com asking what everybody's take on the new points system is? Instead of asking questions like the one currently on there about which class will have the most spots locked up by Reading. Personally I don't like the new system but if the poll shows most of their fans like it, then maybe I'm in the minority and I'll be quiet about it. On the other hand if something like 3 out of 4 people don't like it, then maybe the system needs to be revised. They could handle the situation like Coca Cola did when they went back to their original formula after the "new" Coke bombed.

The only problem I have is I don't know that they would allow a fair poll. Judging from the boards and people at the track its pretty stongly against. With a decent size chunk accepting the chase but still preferring the old system. In an effort to save face (although it shouldn't be viewed as such, rather just doing what is right) I would be suspicious if the chase beat the true champ system.

Does that mean PJ dislikes the countdown like most on this board dislike a certain ESPN announcer?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back