NHRA/Camping World New Title Sponsor (1 Viewer)

One last thing, do you think that since the NHRA got a big cash infusion they can find enough $$$ to bring back Lewis Bloom and all the other employees who were let go?

Loved Lewis but, suspect that ship has sailed.
Frankly, I think the suggestion of a move to Indiana should VERY SERIOUSLY be considered.
NHRA needs to look at their costs and the future (ie grow the fan base) and never be in this predicament again.

Loved Lewis but, suspect that ship has sailed.
Frankly, I think the suggestion of a move to Indiana should VERY SERIOUSLY be considered.
NHRA needs to look at their costs and the future (ie grow the fan base) and never be in this predicament again.

They'd have a hard time getting people to move from LA LA Land to Indiana. Nissan had the same problem when they moved from Orange County to Tennessee. They lost a LOT of people.

Given the nature of NHRA's business, seems like they could manage remotely during the transition.
Don't know how many "KEY" employees are in Glendora but, the traveling folks might be better off based in (central) Indiana.

They'd have a hard time getting people to move from LA LA Land to Indiana. Nissan had the same problem when they moved from Orange County to Tennessee. They lost a LOT of people.

There is no golf course in back of the Indy office like in Glendora.🙂
I can't blame them, there is no golf course in back of the Indy office like in Glendora. Even if you don't play golf the scenic view is amazing.🙂

reason for bringing this thread up again is i'm wondering if any numbers have been let out regarding purses. i keep thinking it would be great to find another series sponsor to
compliment the one you already have. why does there only have to be one series sponsor?........camping world / firestone ....... camping world / aquafina ...... camping world / weathertech
....... i'm hopeful we'll see some other CW related companies involved next year (i.e. gander, overton's)

I was one of those many long time employees who choose not to go! Nissan made VERY enticing benefits, but still suffered from a huge loss of "brain power" and experience in the move.

I was one of the lucky ones that was able to take early retirement and go to another company.

There is no golf course in back of the Indy office like in Glendora.🙂
I can't blame them, there is no golf course in back of the Indy office like in Glendora. Even if you don't play golf the scenic view is amazing.🙂

Don't bet on it Eugene. If Prop 15 passes here in CA, there will be a traffic jam of moving trucks all the way to the AZ boarder. But looking for a bright side, with Miller Brewery shutting down and moving out, maybe some one will put the Irwindale dragstrip back on the property. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Camping World will ever do this for some of the smaller budget NHRA teams. Even if your not a NASCAR fan this is pretty interesting what Camping World is doing for the truck race in Vegas this weekend.
1614977266649.png

I wonder if Camping World will ever do this for some of the smaller budget NHRA teams. Even if your not a NASCAR fan this is pretty interesting what Camping World is doing for the truck race in Vegas this weekend.
Marcus said he was going to do the same thing with NHRA racers.

Lots of NHRA pro racers vying for the sponsorship money from Camping World. Alex Laughlin, Alan Prusinsky, Beaver Motrosports, Mike McIntire, Terry McMillen, Chris King, Austin Prock, Jordan Vandergriff, Krista Baldwin, Joe Morrison, Audrey Worm, Ashley Sanford, Doug Foley and Lex Joon have been active trying to get Camping Worlds attention. I’m sure he might help out many if not all if possible. I do think Vandergriff got Marcus Lemonis’ attention with his wrap.

Here are some of the potential schemes being submitted by the racers. In order is Prock, McMillen, Laughlin, Prusinsky and Vandergriff.

Attachments

• F6643B48-A737-43CD-A0BA-C9094F1E4C41.png
    F6643B48-A737-43CD-A0BA-C9094F1E4C41.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • 35E6B384-4F85-44A5-AC9F-34C5B6574214.png
    35E6B384-4F85-44A5-AC9F-34C5B6574214.png
    884.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 8D49257A-8355-4A8D-B5F0-1C4FACB5837A.png
    8D49257A-8355-4A8D-B5F0-1C4FACB5837A.png
    3 MB · Views: 56
  • 981C059C-AB1B-40AF-A4A6-923E46A6C890.png
    981C059C-AB1B-40AF-A4A6-923E46A6C890.png