NHRA Blogs (1 Viewer)

Terrance Smith

Nitro Member
Does anyone who read the Geiger Report on NHRA think the blog he posted about Bob working with Maskin and Martino think it was a hidden jab at Bob? I read into it and think he was saying tii want last. This is the guy who was upset that folks were saying things about EE and GE because they are his friends and he is making smart comments about a living legend. This is just my opinion, I think he was taking an under cover shot at Bob. Wonder what he has to say about them after this weekend? I guess he (Geiger) might be upset about his girl (EE) not making the show also. Guess she has been to busy to drop us a line on her blog over the last few weeks .

His post about Bob was written before EE didn't make it into the field. So I doubt that had much to do with it.

I'm not a Glidden fan, but if he can take Martino some rounds and hopefully a win then I'm all for it.
:)

Last edited:
His post about Bob was written before EE didn't make it into the field. So I doubt that had much to do with it.

I'm not a Glidden fan, but if he can't take Martino some rounds and hopefully a win then I'm all for it.
:)

Let me get this straight Michele, you want Martino to win, but not take rounds? :D

I've had a rough night, so clarify please? :eek:

LOL! I went to put something in the microwave and when I came back reread my post. I edited it before seeing your reply..LOL! I want him to go ROUNDS AND WIN! :p :D

Does anyone who read the Geiger Report on NHRA think the blog he posted about Bob working with Maskin and Martino think it was a hidden jab at Bob? I read into it and think he was saying tii want last. This is the guy who was upset that folks were saying things about EE and GE because they are his friends and he is making smart comments about a living legend. This is just my opinion, I think he was taking an under cover shot at Bob. Wonder what he has to say about them after this weekend? I guess he (Geiger) might be upset about his girl (EE) not making the show also. Guess she has been to busy to drop us a line on her blog over the last few weeks .

Do I detect you're not the biggest EE fan?

Thats not what I am trying to convey

Do I detect you're not the biggest EE fan?

I have nothing against her, she can definetely drive a car, no doubt about that. What I take offense to is how defensive some journalist get concerning her. Am I a fan of her's, no she's not on my favorite list and that's not a knock against her. I'm from the old school and have always been a Glidden fan, I also like racers who can do it all (drive, tune, setup) to a race car and there isn'tmany of those left. I have never been a fan of hired guns but I want take anything away from those guns who produce wins either.

I would say Martino and Glidden did really well for their first weekend together.

Bob has a uncanny history of not staying put for very long.I saw no jab with his article.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back