Wilber's blogs (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Is it just me who thinks that Bob's blogs are the best part of NHRA.com? I used to check the blog section periodically although now it seems like I check it daily. I like the non-racing entries as much as the ones that talk specifically about racing. Bob has a way with words, as his stories are usually entertaining. It's great to see Del running better and hopefully they can win one of the last four events.

I agree. Most days I go to the mater to catch up on racing news, and then go to NHRA.com to read Bob's latest installment of "a day in the life of". He definitely has a way of bringing you into his world.

I read Bob's... TJ and Melanie's (okay, TJ's)... Hillary's...

Bob has a way with words... you taste the colors, smell the music, see the flavors... and hear the flowers bloom...

That man can WRITE...

Karl
Out

I read Bob's... TJ and Melanie's (okay, TJ's)... Hillary's...

Bob has a way with words... you taste the colors, smell the music, see the flavors... and hear the flowers bloom...

That man can WRITE...

Karl
Out

And he's VERY humble. Whether sending an e-mail to chat and ask questions, or talking to him at the track, he always has time for the fans (and I think he now has his own fan base as well :D ). Alicia cried when she read about Shasta the cat. It's very cool that the team opens themselves up outside of the track with the blogs. It makes the fans realize that even though they have some of the coolest jobs on the planet, they're still as human as the rest of us.

I agree now if the others could just catch on and take some notes we could read someone else’s blog also

I appreciate all the bloggers blogs. It's not the quantity of blogs you do, it's the quality! Or, maybe it's the other way around?
Either way, in Bob's case, he would win Blogger of the year hands down!
Those fingers are busier than a Force top end interview!
Keep up the good work!

Bob's great. Too bad he's a Minnesota Wild fan. As near as I can tell, it's the only thing holding him back from perfection.

I definitely enjoy his the most. He keeps them up and is a fantastic writer. Plus he is just a great, down to earth guy!!

How many of you out there cried when Shasta died? I couldn't help but cry. I went through the same thing with my cat "Weebles #1". We now have "Weebles #2" and he has helped us heal from our loss.

I had sent him an email when the whole Shasta ordeal was going on and he emailed me right back. I was surprised! My brothers don't email me back that fast!!! (sorry bros!) Then I ran into him at the WaWa in Englishtown and said hello and he remembered me! I feel like I know Barb too!!! Little things like that are priceless to the fans.

Keep up the fantastic work.:D

If only you guys knew the REAL truth...I write all of the blogs for him and he actually drives my funny car ;).

All kidding aside, Bob does a great job repesenting CSK, Del and I. I don't call him "Blogmaster B" for nuthin!

Jeff

The contents of Bob's blogs are indeed compelling. Plus, it's nice that he regularly updates the blog, generally 3-5 times a week. Some of the other bloggers go weeks without updating. Not that they have to but it is a treat to read about Wilber's life and the antics of the CSK team.

If only you guys knew the REAL truth...I write all of the blogs for him and he actually drives my funny car ;).

All kidding aside, Bob does a great job repesenting CSK, Del and I. I don't call him "Blogmaster B" for nuthin!

Jeff

I thought Wendy, Barb, and Connie wrote them....

See you in Richmond in two weeks

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back