NHRA All Access Sound (1 Viewer)

John Smillie

Nitro Member
This is in no way a knock on the job All Access is doing, I think it's amazing, but I believe they do in fact try to adjust based on feedback provided here and elsewhere. I really hope they weren't listening to ONE whiner and adjusted the sound because if it.

Personally I like to hear Alan and whoever else is in the booth with him. Today it seems they tried to catch more of the cars and now the audio is terrible.

Is anybody else finding this? I get it, they're still trying to get traction and they're doing a great job, but I hope it goes back to how it was yesterday and previous races.

Yeah, no complaints at all since Gainesville... but today the PA feed has been sketchy and now non-existent for the last 90 minutes . Anybody monitoring these feeds?

I'm pretty sure Alan does and he's done a great job of passing suggestions on I believe. We can't hear you today bud!

Definitely not a good day for the All Access audio. I'll give them a pass for today since I likely got my $99 worth Friday night.

Agree, most of the day the audio was horrible, hoping it was a problem with the system and not a change. I like the commentary with the audio in the back ground. The only way to get the real sound is to be there. at any rate was at the race for part and when I wasn't had the all access up, so happy to see HPT getting back to her old glory.

I have no doubt they'll fix it.

Like most, I'll always remember Topeka for the Etchells/Epler first 4 second and 300mph funny car runs!

I have no doubt they'll fix it.

Like most, I'll always remember Topeka for the Etchells/Epler first 4 second and 300mph funny car runs!
It was a good race, I thought the coverage on fs1 was pretty good. I miss mike dunn,but tony is doing good!

We raced the PDRA this weekend and I didn't notice the audio being odd at all on Friday/Sat as I had it going in my trailer, but when I turned it on in the shop on Sunday I told my son within about 30 seconds "well Jeremy Weaver got his way" .... my son often looks at me in that same odd way. Oh well, lots of car noise, couldn't make out the announcers most of the time .... seems like the starting line audio feed was on all the time (even when they were showing replays, etc.).

Great service, but I'm definitely voting against Jeremy if this is his choice of audio.

Topeka is such a great track surface. We race there in August, and even though you think you have arrived in hell itself, the track has some pretty decent teeth.

I guess everyone has there choice/opinion,Id rather hear the cars than announcers,cars are what we are there for,not someone yelling about a 60ft time and cant hear the cars...

I'm with you, Jeff. I know what the cars sound like so I'd rather hear the announcers... as long as they're not blaring so loud that that's distracting. Balance.
I dont mind hearing teh annoucers but what you said,it seems like they are blaring and the sound is unbalanced...

I know there was an issue with the audio this weekend. I don't know what exactly it was, but the guys that do that stuff were aware and trying to fix it.
Alan

I know there was an issue with the audio this weekend. I don't know what exactly it was, but the guys that do that stuff were aware and trying to fix it.
Alan
Hey, Alan first week all access and overall i think you guys are doing a great job. I'm sure it will get ironed out.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back