New Top Fuel Team (1 Viewer)

a few youtube episodes back, i think i remember terry haddock's son mentioning that the TF car was for sale, and they thought they had a buyer?

Or give her an identical "lead" helmet for the scales !
That reminds me of the Darrell Waltrip story when he was with Junior Johnson. They had a 50lb helmet they would hang up in the car as they went through the scales and then switch it out before the race. Somehow the director of the series Dick Beaty got a hold of the helmet and told Waltrip he had to either wear the helmet for the World 600 or pay a $1,000 fine. He paid the fine.

Usually, I regret following links to articles. But that was a good read. This guy is really putting all he has at risk to live his dream. Hope he has some success.

I wonder what happened to them this year. I couldn’t find any updated information on them at all.

How about Angelle in Antron's dragster & Antron in a F/C? That would be interesting.

How about Angelle in Antron's dragster & Antron in a F/C? That would be interesting.

PSM normally leaves on the "Chip" which makes the vehicle's part of the leave among the fastest. A Nitro car (T/F - F/C) leaves at Idle (about 2400/2500) RPM which makes them inherently slower. If Angelly Has lost that much time with the bike (Motor Skills) it probably won't be "Pretty" in the Car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back