"New" Top Fuel Team Website... (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Thanks guys! Nothing is for sure yet, its all pending funding. A few good leads so please keep your fingers crossed and prayers! Most likely it will be IHRA, but that's also dependent on the sponsor as well.

Erica, I don't know you personally, but everything I've read says you've earn this opportunity. It's great to see females participating in this sport. Diversity is a big part of Drag Racing compared to other racing organizations. Looking forward to meeting you at the track and seeing you name in the winners box. :cool:

Erica, I don't know you personally, but everything I've read says you've earn this opportunity. It's great to see females participating in this sport. Diversity is a big part of Drag Racing compared to other racing organizations. Looking forward to meeting you at the track and seeing you name in the winners box. :cool:

Thanks so much, I appreciate it! This is my ultimate dream, and I will keep working until I get there!

This is great! Not only is it a new face in T/F, a mater, but also a (close by) GA team!

DLB

Who would not want this nice person to represent there team or there product. Plus she has a cool sister that likes to chill at the track. :D
Oh yea also it was real nice to meet both of you.

DSC_0111.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back