New Sponsor for Ashley (1 Viewer)

Rise Brewing Company, known for its Pina Oat Milk Mocha Colada Smoothie. Not a joke. Who knows; maybe it's the cat's ass. In any case, thumbs up for the sponsorship. That Ashley kid is pretty good and he's got a good attitude.

I like the nitro tie-in. Good word play. Also, another thing the younger crowd cannot live without..................
Now if we could just get usable internet service at all the races so they could post to their heart's content.:):):)

Yes. A useable internet at the races would be nice. I went to last year's Pennzoil 400 at Vegas and even there it was almost impossible to get. So that situation is not unique to NHRA. BUT do we want people on the internet instead of watching the races? Not sure about one.

Rise Brewing Company, known for its Pina Oat Milk Mocha Colada Smoothie. Not a joke. Who knows; maybe it's the cat's ass. In any case, thumbs up for the sponsorship. That Ashley kid is pretty good and he's got a good attitude.
Can you explain the “cats ass”, I’ve heard it before but not a common saying here in California

Yes. A useable internet at the races would be nice. I went to last year's Pennzoil 400 at Vegas and even there it was almost impossible to get. So that situation is not unique to NHRA. BUT do we want people on the internet instead of watching the races? Not sure about one.
Yes, you do. For many people sharing the experience is a part of the experience itself.

Yes, you do. For many people sharing the experience is a part of the experience itself.
Additionally, a large number of people today have adapted their lives around internet accessibility beyond just sharing experiences. Is a class running and there's something about it you don't understand? Pull out your phone and look it up! No need to try and find someone who happens to know and is happy to explain. That's just one example, but the modern casual fan (of anything, not just NHRA) likely won't care to be disconnected at an entertainment event, especially one where "the show" has significant down-time.

That's great news but I hope it's not yet another all black or half black painted dragster.

Dear Ashley, please contact James for a wild paint scheme... heh heh How about green metalflake (saw that on a TV show yesterday) or? Be nice to see a cool paint job like that (or a wrap). I remember once in Drag Cartoons, the painter really outdid himself with a paint job on a dragster. Then goes to the track to see the car run & it was covered w/ sponsor decals. Could hardly see the paint. Well, sponsor pays the bills..... If I had lotsa $$$, I'd have you paint my poor old Honda Fit and we'd call it the Ibusuki Fit. :)

Additionally, a large number of people today have adapted their lives around internet accessibility beyond just sharing experiences. Is a class running and there's something about it you don't understand? Pull out your phone and look it up! No need to try and find someone who happens to know and is happy to explain. That's just one example, but the modern casual fan (of anything, not just NHRA) likely won't care to be disconnected at an entertainment event, especially one where "the show" has significant down-time.

Good points Luke and Brad. Hopefully these facilities will upgrade their Wifi to get with the times.
When I was at the Pennzoil 400 I needed Wifi to get an Uber because my Canadian data wouldn't link. The coverage was so spotty that I wound up getting a taxi and paying a lot more. The convenience of having Wifi is a bonus for many aspects.

I have deleted some post in this thread. Let’s keep this a positive thread for Justin and his team.

Thanks
Shannon

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back