New owners remodeling Marion County Raceway in Ohio (1 Viewer)

I heard about this right after the owners sold it. They were relocating and I believe already purchased another track.

The new owners seem to only be interested in things related to the super car world. My hope is they sink a ton of money into it, grow bored with it as their own little playground, then sell it to a proper owner.

I don’t think much has been done to this track since I raced my big wheel down it when I was 10 years old, lol. I remember some pretty big IHRA sportsman races there in the early 80’s.

Not particularly my style, but would you rather watch Amazon buy and destroy the place with no hope of ever racing there again? Give them a break and let them run the place, they ponied up the money for it. If their Management style doesn't work the track will be for sale again and you'll get your chance buy it and run it your way.

450 comments on You Tube already regarding the demolition video. The future of race tracks in all parts of the country is a big issue.

Not particularly my style, but would you rather watch Amazon buy and destroy the place with no hope of ever racing there again? Give them a break and let them run the place, they ponied up the money for it. If their Management style doesn't work the track will be for sale again and you'll get your chance buy it and run it your way.
I get what you’re saying but just for the record no one would likely build any large facility around this town of LaRue. It seems to flood from a rain sprinkle, lol.

If thats the Supercar Lifestyle,well then,they are in a League Of Their Own. A Closed Society,to be sure.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back