New look for Connolly (1 Viewer)

Thanks! We just cant say enough thanks to all the men and women and familys that put there life on the line for us 24/7. PS. We will never forget 911 GODBLESS THE MIGHTY USA!!!! Thanks Evan:) .

Looks awesome Evan!
We can never forget our men and women who serve and the sacrifices that they make for our freedom, because freedom isn't free.
I can't wait to see Dave ripping down the track at Indy in that ride! :D

I totally dig the old paint job, but I couldn't agree more. Thanks Evan for using your power to bring focus and attention to the people who really matter.

On a close topic, I just saw the Driving Force with the car John ran honoring the soldiers. I wish he'd run that body this weekend. Talk about Labor, thisnk of the labor those brave men and women are enduring for us!

Dave's Indy paint job looks great, no doubt about it.

I see since this link was posted they added spy pics of Larry's Rod Shop ride. That looks pretty neat to this old fart. Brought back some memories. And it looks pretty nice without all of the other decals that I know will appear before this weekend. Looks neat and clean. But, I know that finances dictate those other decals must eventually appear.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back