Connolly Racing In Houston (1 Viewer)

big kudos to Victor for letting this happen and especially GM since they are allowing him to hop in a rival mfg car.

Also don't forget, the points go with the driver, not the car. So why not let him earn points that can go toward the championship later in your car.

Hell, I forgot about that, Paul. That's probably the reason they allowed it in the first place. Forget all the crap I spewed before..........;)

Sean D

Hey Mr. Cerberus!

I'm beginning to accept the fact that you Mopar guys are just plain cool! Go Dave!

Hey Mr. Cerberus!

I'm beginning to accept the fact that you Mopar guys are just plain cool! Go Dave!

Thanks Terry. I'm beginning to like you GM guys as well. ;)

I have a motive...I'd like to see Dave (in a Dodge) line up next to WJ for a first round, hole shot whooooopin'! Oh wait a minute...

better than that would be connoly vs.jeg and connoly on a hole shot.1st round

What a comeback that would be.

Is Kenny using Morgan power this weekend? If so, I'm worried that there might not be enough ponies under the hood to make the field. I love Larry, but he only had one or two motors that would qualify last year. Let's hope Dave gets in the show. If he does...he'll 'drive' his way through the field.

The only way that Mustang will make the show is if there are only 15 other entries. At last check there were 24 entered...

Nothing against Erica, but that Mustang is like a brick. I bet her transporter is more aerodynamic. :rolleyes:

Back on topic, it's great to see Dave back in. Hopefully he'll go rounds!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back