New Idea on Finish Line Grandstands.... (1 Viewer)

I still think the coolest thing would be if they could create a dome, that would be awesome, racing all year around, can you imagine the noise and vibration in a dome, it would almost be better than sex, ALMOST!

Wow - that's an idea. Actually I have had this same idea every time I sit through a rain delay... At the very least, how about having the grandstands covered? It'd make waiting through delays much more pleasant (vs wandering the pits and trying to find trees) and would be much better for the sunburn situation when the weather is good.

As far as noise, vibration, and fumes, I don't even think a complete dome is needed - maybe have covered grandstands and cover the track but have both ends open and some room between the track and stands to allow noise and fumes to dissipate. It'd provide pretty good (not complete, but better than now) protection from the elements for fans and racers alike. And with the track covered, the issue of only 1 night-time qualifying shot would be decreased (no sun beating down on track = more consistent temps = more consistent runs = racers finding something ELSE to whine about :) )

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back