New England Match Race Madness (1 Viewer)

Surfer Ed

Nitro Member
e03-XL.jpg

Had a blast at Epping last night meeting fellow maters Corey, Mike and James and watching fellow mater Mike Minnick drive the nitro funny car Chitown Hustler on perfect runs.

My top 40 shots from the evening are at:

New England Dragway 6-16-2012 - SurfPhotoNH's Photos | SmugMug.

It was great meeting you, Ed. As expected, amazing shots! Those nostalgia cars are awesome, and it was my first time seeing the Chi-Town... That car's beautiful. Mike made a couple killer passes! That was a really good time for $30.

:cool: Always dig your pics. Nice. Thanx for shooting and sharing.

Whoa Mike, you are flirting with the 5's!

e12-XL.jpg

Thank You. the amazing thing I learned at this event was that this Nomex outfit totally meets SFI specs, well at least in my opinion :)

Awesome shots Ed, thanks! It was great to be there for this event and to meet you and Corey.

BTW, great job Saturday night Mike! I didn't make the show, but showed up on Sunday to pickup a new car and saw the rig. From what I was told, you guys were a complete class act.
Will you be with the team at Maple Grove next weekend?

Had a blast at Epping last night meeting fellow maters Corey, Mike and James and watching fellow mater Mike Minnick drive the nitro funny car Chitown Hustler on perfect runs.

It was great talking with you Ed, hope we run into each other again. Great show by all the Funny Cars and a big tip of the hat to the Chi Town crew for a nice pass on a dew laden cold racing surface.

It was great talking with you Ed, hope we run into each other again. Great show by all the Funny Cars and a big tip of the hat to the Chi Town crew for a nice pass on a dew laden cold racing surface.[/QUOTE]

Great talking to you James, I hope you have time to reinstall your excellent photo site.

BTW, great job Saturday night Mike! I didn't make the show, but showed up on Sunday to pickup a new car and saw the rig. From what I was told, you guys were a complete class act.
Will you be with the team at Maple Grove next weekend?

Yes we'll be at Maple Grove next weekend. Frank Hawley will be doing the driving for the event. I'm looking forward to it!

Cool videos, thanks for the link. It was nice to meet you as well, Mike. Thanks for putting on a great show!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back