New England Dragway Division 1 Points meet photos (1 Viewer)

slim

Nitro Member
Here is my Speedzone Magazine Photo Coverage from the Division 1 Points meet from New England Dragway.
speedzonemagazine-photo's Photos : Speedzone Magazine coverage from the New England Dragway LODRS Division 1 points meet Epping New Hampshire | SmugMug

I hope you all enjoy! Next stop for me will be this weekends Division 1 Points meet from ATCO Raceway.

David

Also if your into Hot Air Balloons I went to the readington Balloon festival on Saturday morning so heres the link if your interested in checking out the photos I took. Saturday july 31 morning Balloon Launch - davesdragpics' Photos | SmugMug

Also I went to ATCO raceway this passed weekend to take my nephew to see some racing as big money was up for grabs in the Tom Stalba AA Auto Salvage Super bucks Bracket race davesdragpics' Photos : Tom Stalba AA Auto Salvage Super Bucks Weekend from ATCO Raceway | SmugMug

Great photos. Still can't believe how well the cars were running in that heat. The track had some teeth!

Nice job!
How did you like the facility improvements?
Do they have a long way to go for a national event?

Nice job!

I've been there for the last three weekends. The track itself seems to be tremendous, the new section looks super-smooth.

As for improvements for a national event, I would say the biggest undertakings would be paving more of the pit area, adding "permanent" guard walls for the entire track, at least another section of seating (the Div. 1 was near capacity), and maybe a new tower. Just my observations, I may be way off.

Nice job!

The Facility is nice . This was the first time in about 8 years I have been back to the track. They cleared a lot of trees out of the way and now have a huge area they can use for pits that extends all the way down the shut down area. They also added new lighting and the track was lite up nicely at night. The track was nice and smooth from the racers I talked too. Needs a lot of paving yet, more grand stands, and a tower. Nitro fans will love New England dragway as the pit side stands are some of the closest you'll find at a drag strip next to the track. You will definitely get the smell of nitro fumes..

Thanks for the compliments on my photos as always I try my best to bring the races to those who can not attend..

David

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back