Need help with lost episodes of "Lost" (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Maybe someone can come to the rescue.

I accidently deleted from the DVR the last 6 episodes of "Lost", which the little lady had been saving up for a marathon viewing session. The last episode recorded was last weeks. 4/20-4/24. I don't watch, so I don't even know what night it's on.

Can't buy this season, not releashed yet, and she doesn't relish the idea of waiting 'till it's rerun.

It was an innocent, ham handed mistake on my part, and I've apologized profusely, but I'm still in the doghouse.

Would anyone here have these episodes that could be loaded onto a disc, or discs?

I'm not really too fond of the doghouse, so I'm willing to pay handsomely in order to get back into my wife's good graces. :rolleyes:

Of course the word "handsomely" is open to interpretation. :D

our on demand stores I think the last months worth of certain shows and lost is one of them.

I believe you can watch them online too.

We did a marathon viewing of them a few weeks ago. Makes the cliffhangers at the end of each episode not as bad. Although once you catch up then you go nuts because inevitably there is a cliff hanger lol

Scott, all she has to do is go online and she can watch them I beleive. I dont watch Lost but I know alot of the shows you can watch online.

Thanks guys.

I found the new ABC streaming site.

Bet she won't be too happy about having to sit in front of the 'puter, though!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back