Ndrl (1 Viewer)

t-roy

Nitro Member
The Nostalgia Drag Racing League is alive and almost ready to run!

Midwest nostalgia racers now have another venue to do what they enjoy. The NDRL was formed to somewhat fill the void left by the Good-Guys pull out of drag racing. In its infancy, we have a confirmed date at Lucas Oil Raceway @ Indianapolis at this time. We are currently in final talks for tentative dates at other facilities and those will be posted as soon as they are finalized. As much as I would like to let the cat out of the bag...It might turn around and scratch me.

More info on the NDRL can be found at its temporary home Nostalgia Drag Racing League - Flash Intro or on the forum NDRL - Login

Last edited:
Congrats, I love the nostalgia movement. You mentioned a confirmed date at Indy this year, but failed to list the date.??

Looking forward to seeing your 2011 schedule when it's ready.

The schedule is now complete. With the best interest of our racers in mind, we have decided on three events for our points season. The fragile economy and the predicted gas prices will be a factor in racing schedules this summer and we fee this is best for all parties. It will also give racers time to do other things and not feel committed to a series for a chance to win the points.

Check out the website for more info....

Nostalgia Drag Racing League - Flash Intro

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back