National Day of Nitro! (1 Viewer)

This gives me goose bumps just thinkin' about it. Going to miss most of it as I will be announcing the action at Talladega Saturday as we now can go racing in Bama…..Roll Tide baby!

TopFuel@Lions
Talladega Short Track Announcer

Sorry...I couldn't help myself
IMG_1657.JPG

Paul, nice shot of Clapshaws car thanks for posting. Mimicked the old Pisano car in the paint scheme, colors were beautiful when you saw it in person.

We ALL need to get out of the house. You know the joke, going out to empty the trash, what should I wear? One thing about Arizona, is that we have a lot of tourist places that have re-opened, like Sedona. That place normally gets visitors from all over the world, & it's been like a ghost town. Well, tourists coming back, but most from Calif. Fox 10 in Phx interviewed some Calif folks, & they are going nuts w/ all the restrictions; came to AZ to get away for a bit. Can't blame them. Hey folks, we have 2 great drag strips here. Come visit when they open. :)

THEY ARE ALL GOOD.........HOW CAN YOU PICK ONE........RONDA WAS A FAVORITE.....ALONG WITH K & C

GONNA BE AWESOME.........TO BAD THE SHIRTS ARE ONLY BLACK.........TO HOT TO WEAR IN THE SUMMER WHERE I LIVE.........BUMMER..........

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back