Nancy Matter Racing in the Austin Newspaper (1 Viewer)

Honestly Joe, I don't think a whole lot, funny thing is, that it's bringing out more Drag Racer's that have a Musical Back Ground, hmmm, the ultimate American Dream, Fast Cars & R&R.

Maybe kind of a modern day American Graffiti?

Lance, WAY COOL!!!!!

Thanks for sharing that, do you have a shop in Austin? or do you do this on the side.

Nancy

Thanks everyone, when I was a kid I loved all of the cool paint jobs at the drags, my dad asked the racers how they did them and they told him airbrush, so he went and bought me one. That was 30 years ago, but I've always kept it as a sideline gig, never had the guts to try and earn a living doing it.......

Thanks everyone, when I was a kid I loved all of the cool paint jobs at the drags, my dad asked the racers how they did them and they told him airbrush, so he went and bought me one. That was 30 years ago, but I've always kept it as a sideline gig, never had the guts to try and earn a living doing it.......

Sounds like a Great way to earn some side Ca$h! What have you got to lose?:eek:

Other than the fact that the nearest dragstrip is sixty miles away, Austin is the greatest. Same weekend as Houston we've got the Lone Star Roundup; an event that will one day rank among Hot Ausgust Nights and Woodward Avenue.
Hey Nancy- Congrats on the front page coverage, especially when our local paper doesn't even care about Nascar, much less Drag Racing.

Super Nancy!

One our crew guys is going to be in our local paper next Friday. I'll provide a link of course.

Nancy, we're around the same age and we got into racing the same way with another racer getting us hooked in the pits. I share the same memories you do. Lots of luck to you this year.

PS if you try to enlarge the picture the site asks you to register, otherwise you can read the whole story which is a good one by the way.

Rich Bailey
www.capracing.com

PS if you try to enlarge the picture the site asks you to register, otherwise you can read the whole story which is a good one by the way.

Rich that happened to me the first time I went to the link. But Just Yesterday I tried it again and it worked for me this time.

Hey Rich, Cool!!!

The registration for the paper is really simple and free, basically a first name and email is all they want, it took me about 10 seconds, and then you can enlarge the picture.

It was really windy and off & on rain while we were in the front yard.

The photographer was worried that we'd use the picture for other press and such, but I assured her that there's no motor and I'm looking down at the camera, not exactly the ideal shot for promotion - but Great for this article -- LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back