My Pomona Pics! (1 Viewer)

Great Job as always Joe. Good to see you again. I shot this photo of Gary Selzi telling a story to a suspicious character seen lurking about taking photos of babe-a-licious subjects. Apparently Jim Brisette had heard the story before.
790787999_KmmPj-X2.jpg

I knew you would bust me eventually there Ed! Going to Gainesville????

Joe: I have no idea who that 3rd person is in that photo :) I would never betray photographer-subject confidentiality. Looking foreward to seeing you at the Ale House next month.

Joe: I have no idea who that 3rd person is in that photo :) I would never betray photographer-subject confidentiality. Looking foreward to seeing you at the Ale House next month.

That is Jim Brissett, he has been around Fuel cars for many years! Tuning for Doug Herbert as well as many others!

Great pictures as usual Joe! My daughter used to race with/against Ashley Bart in Jr Dragsters back in the day, so I kept in touch with them all weekend. The car did stall, but it was because a rod tried to go out the side of the block! They had a VERY expensive weekend. From the looks of my pictures compared to yours, we must have been only a few seats apart. And your pictures look a lot better than mine... Did you see Snakes 427 SOHC dragster sitting there on Friday? Couldn't find it on Saturday. It's the first time I ever seen the legendary engine other than in pictures, so I was pretty excited.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back