My Other World (1 Viewer)

TopFuel@Lions

Nitro Member
Not 1320 related but if ya like racing, this is my second love and a paid vocation, go to Facebook, write in MavTv, then then MavTV live and check out the Late Model Winternationals at East Bay near Tampa, Florida. Sitting in the stands enjoying tonight, Friday, and Saturday...great stuff! 78 Supers baby!

TopFuel@Lions
Late Model Mark
Talladega Short Track Announcer

When I announce at Talladega when these cars come out I say, "coming over the hill are the 850 horsepower, slab sided haulers, the FUNNY CARS on dirt, it is time for the Super Late Models!!!!!

TopFuel@Lions

I have always loved some good dirt track racing. I had not been in a long time until last year I went and visited Doug Rivera (Gordie's son) down in Yuma and watched him race his modified and have slowly gotten re-hooked. Ive spent the last three weekends shooting different races and have seen some familiar faces...

Doug racing at the IMCA Winternationals outside of Yuma a couple weekends ago in his brand new car.
Scelzi-5.jpg

Gio Scelzi last weekend at the Wild Wing Shootout
Scelzi-3.jpg

Dominic also running and finished second behind Tony Stewart in the feature last Sunday
Scelzi-4.jpg

I felt bad but I did not recognize Gary until I heard him talk.
Scelzi-2.jpg

And a certain announcer holding court in the pits.
Scelzi-1.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back