my John Force Open House Pics (1 Viewer)

joe fuchita

Nitro Member
I didn't take alot of pictures either but here are some:

jfr07h.jpg

jfr4h07.jpg

hight07h.jpg

jfr5h07.jpg

Are my eye's playing tricks or is John's hair under the hat looking rather Grey??? Oh, I like Brit as a red head!!;) Nice pics....thanks for sharing them!

Thanks Joe! Since it rained all day Friday, I was worried that it might get rained out but the weather was beautiful on Sunday.

jfr6h07.jpg

jfr8h07.jpg

jfr10h07.jpg

aforce07h.jpg

Nice pics Joe.

I too like Brittany as a redhead.

BTW is that F-fuel dragster an archive piece or is that going to be one of Brit's or Courtney's cars?

Hooray! Joe Fuchita posted pics!
See Joe? It wasn't that time consuming right?
Now post your Pomona pics! :D

Great pics man! Really great pics! Thank you for sharing!

The Force girls look mighty nice. The Champ looks great too with the weight he's lost.

Thanks for sharing.

Great shots Joe, thanks and Happy Holidays! I agree with Sherwood, I want to go out there for this some year too!

Are my eye's playing tricks or is John's hair under the hat looking rather Grey??? Oh, I like Brit as a red head!!
Damn, I had to take a double take at Brit, with that red hair. John looks like he`s lost a lot of weight, and he`s still using the walker. Gonna be iffy to see him in the seat come Winternationals.

Gonna be iffy to see him in the seat come Winternationals.

The only way John is in the seat at Pomona is if his rehab goes 100% perfect. I had a friend who suffered similar breaks in his legs in a car wreck and he was not 100% until a year after the accident. From what he has told me the recovery should take a normal person at least six months to recover to the point where you can walk without some form of assistance and pain killers. If I was a betting man I would say you will see Burkart in the car until Gainesville. I would love to see John prove me wrong and with the Countdown he still has a chance at the title.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back