My Indy Pics! (1 Viewer)

Great stuff once again Joe! You always seem to have that camera at the ready! Looks like we need an eye candy thread in the lounge......

Good stuff as always, Joe! So, how much was John Rogers going for anyway? The bar code picture cracked me up!

Looked like Kalitta's areas were packed out. Did ya get my Foose autograph? :D It looked entirely too busy around there for any autograph signings. :eek:

I always look forward for your pics. We can see 500 pictures of the cars
on other web sites. I like the away from the scene pictures that you take.
And you take the time to put captions on them.

Great job..........

Thanks for the compliments everybody, Todd yes I agree I don't need another pic of Force doing a Burnout, I probably have 200 somewhere in my collection.:eek:

Joe,

You got some awesome shots in there! They left me wanting more. Good selection and captions!

Mike

I dunno why I bother to take my camera when I see your great shots Joe! I keep asking myself, "Why the hell didn't YOU see that? Joe did!" Sigh..PM to follow!

Thanks Bob, Chris see you in vegas guy!;)

I will be in Louisville, Kentucky for a Bachelor Party that weekend. It will only be the second National Event I have missed since they opened the Strip at LVMS in 2000. I would skip the party except I am in the wedding ... so I am kinda stuck.

I will be in Louisville, Kentucky for a Bachelor Party that weekend. It will only be the second National Event I have missed since they opened the Strip at LVMS in 2000. I would skip the party except I am in the wedding ... so I am kinda stuck.

Nah.....Blow it off! I'm sure your buddy will understand right?:eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back