Movies you cannot turn off (1 Viewer)

But wait, there's more....

Dark Side of Oz...
Pink Floyd's The Wall
Tommy
The Song Remains the Same....

All in the house on DVD :D

Well I would watch it but I am playing poker online right now and I had to move the tv out of the room b/c it was taking my consentration away from poker too much.

Big Trouble in Little China ------- THAT MOVIE ROCKS!!!!!

Clash of the Titans
Jason and the Argonaunts (sp?)

Big Trouble in Little China ------- THAT MOVIE ROCKS!!!!!

Damn! How did I forget Big Trouble in Little China! I love that movie!! My favorite character was "Lightning". He was like watching a character from the Mortal Combat game. :D

"Like I told my last wife, I said, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see, and besides... it's all in the reflexes." LMAO!!

The Goonies- if this is on, my wife knows I'm useless until its over

Robin Hood Men in Tights

Hook

Lonesome Dove
Tombstone
Open Range
Dances with Wolves
Wyatt Earp
The Unforgiven
Pale Rider
Good 'Ol Boys
Notice a favorite genre?

And, all the Terminators and the new KING KONG.

Rapid Fire with the late Brandon Lee had great fight scenes. The scene in the safehouse was killer.

The Bourne Identitiy
Out for Justice (Segall's only good film)
Blade Trinity Ryan Reynolds was a riot

Men at Work
Ghostbusters

The Bourne Identitiy..(good call KellyR)

IMO best western is The Sacketts (Louis L'Amour) Tom Selleck, Sam Elliott, Glenn Ford, Ben Johnson.

One of the first scenes..

It's Friday..payday at the mining camp..table setup to play cards and a city slicker is there taking everybody's money. Elliots (Tell Sackett) giving him the dirty eye as the guy rakes in another pot..

"Looks like my lucky day fellas" he says.
Elliot grunts and says "You're about the best bottom of the deck dealer I've ever seen." Gets on him bad..
City Slicker: "Sounds to me like you're callin me a cheater"
Elliot: "I figger it fits"

Already has his gun out under the table..guy stands up and draws.."dead city slicker."

Well the guy was a Bigelow brother..hehe..and the war is on.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Men in Black movies...The Fugitive...U.S.Marshals..hmmm....anybody see a theme here....
Another one...Matrix (all of them)

As a true Stephen King fan I have to say his books really don't translate that well to movies...until you see Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile. Toss up there as to which is my favorite..have to give a slight edge to The Green Mile though...one of the few movies that I would say was actually better than the book.

I can't believe no one has mentioned the Men in Black movies...The Fugitive...U.S.Marshals..hmmm....anybody see a theme here....

Good picks Deby.
I love Tommy Lee Jones, can't believe I forgot a few of his movies. What about Coal Miners Daughter? "Ya big ole' bear" That was my sisters favorite when we were growing up.

Good picks Deby.
I love Tommy Lee Jones, can't believe I forgot a few of his movies. What about Coal Miners Daughter? "Ya big ole' bear" That was my sisters favorite when we were growing up.

Don't know how I forgot that one....Considering that my parents live in Hurricane Mills, TN...which is the town that Loretta Lynn owns...and my Dad worked for Loretta up until he retired a few years ago.

Tombstone
Godfather I & II
Lawrence of Arabia
Spartacus
Braveheart
The Patriot
Shawshank Redemption
Wyatt Earp
Tombstone
Silverado
Lonesome Dove
Open Range

...and as ridiculous as it may sound, Our Man Flint.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back