What's new

Mountain Motor Pro Stock Exhibition Passes at Indy

andujar

Nitro Member
It was Brad Waddle driving. He used to run Comp in division 5 years back. I thought it was odd to have one single car make a test pass. Not something that NHRA would do in the middle of their show. It made me wonder if they were potentially testing a different type of combination trying to bring the two types of cars closer together.

On NHRA All Access it was stated that Waddle was testing a smaller tire that the 500 inch Pro Stockers use and it was also mentioned that they were using a different racing gasoline. I suppose it was NHRA spec fuel for Pro Stock. There was also weight added to the car according to Joe Costello and John Waldie on NHRA All access today.

Last edited:

jcros95

Staff member
Nitro Member
I also think I heard them say it was a smaller tire car? I also thought it was kind of weird that it was single?

So.......we can't figure out how to slow down TF and TF/FC in order to run 1320', yet we can strangle a Mountain Motor P/S down to within .07 of P/S?

The NHRA couldn't find a clue if I handed them the Parker Bros game myself......

waiting for Col. Mustard in the Mountain- Motored Mustang to chime in......

So.......we can't figure out how to slow down TF and TF/FC in order to run 1320', yet we can strangle a Mountain Motor P/S down to within .07 of P/S?

The NHRA couldn't find a clue if I handed them the Parker Bros game myself......

waiting for Col. Mustard in the Mountain- Motored Mustang to chime in......
Bob, the fuel racers don’t want to go back to 1320.