Morgan and JR Racing (1 Viewer)

Fueler32

Nitro Member
As of Last Night, Morgans Class 1 Buggy was on its Lid around Mile 220, Waiting for help to turn it over, Driver and Passinger were fine, Waiting for another update, Dont know if they were going to continue Lots of Problems down South with updates and crashes, They Lost a Helo down there and Lots of crashes,

Thanks Donie...

Glad the kids are ok, not the first buggy on it's head in the history of Baja 1000, at least they didn't get lost in the dark like some teams have over the years... keep us posted as you hear stuff

d'kid

Thanks Donie...

Glad the kids are ok, not the first buggy on it's head in the history of Baja 1000, at least they didn't get lost in the dark like some teams have over the years... keep us posted as you hear stuff

d'kid

I've always read that the local folk like to add some man-made obstacles to the course as well....

Looks like they made it about 121 miles before they were done, They only missed out on another 1170 more miles til the finish, But hey, Many did not make it that far, Please pray for the injured drivers and riders down there, Been very bad this year and they also had a Chase Helo go down and killed all both Pilot and Co pilot. Also chase truck colliding with each other. Just glad Morgan and JR made it out ok.

Donie;
I know that the Baja race is a tough deal but this sounds like a bigger cluster %%%% than ever! What's the difference and why this year? I'm appalled at the carnage you're talking about, and the toll it's taking sounds really scary!:(

boy. life has gota be tuff growing up as Morgan Lucas.

Come on Bruce! What you want to blame the kid for growing up in a family such as the Lucas family? Some people are lucky, yeah I'm jealous but I'm not going to bash the kid!

I dont know why it is so bad this year, Stuff happens down there, You have Locals walking right out in front of 135 mph trucks and buggys thinking they can stop on a dime, And have you been down south lately and driven around Ensanada , Its not fun, Cars and big trucks aiming right at you,. Just hope everyone makes it back ok, Last year Eric Norris, The Son of Chuck was driving back after the race and we were headed north, We were pulled over 4 times and had to pay almost 900.00 to get out of mexico, They either write you a ticket,Take your license and you get it back when you pay, Or pay on the spot,

A few Years ago the F & L Fuel truck was Hijacked between Tiajana and Mexicali and the driver and co driver were taken out at gunpoint, Stripped down to their underwear and the truck was driven off, Leaving them in the middle of nowhere, I personally have been chased by Banditos down Hwy 3 in the middle of the night at 90 mph, I never let off the gas til I made the next Checkpoint, Maybe this is why I did not go this year.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back