More Money Than Sense Club! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
I've been in the printing business for 25 years and thought I had seen everything! But this has me shaking my head.
We are producing two sets of 1200 custom holiday cards and envelopes for a law firm that just doesn't care what anything costs. The partners are all over me to get these done ASAP - Christmas is seven weeks away and I finally asked HR director why this was so urgent.
So . . . the answer is that the 48 employees of the two firms are required to sign 2400 holiday cards each . . . by hand! Told HR director that everyone could sign a template and we could imprint all the cards for $500. Response?
"If you can can convince David and Craig to do that, you'll be our hero!"
As I said - more money than sense - :D

So, if I were one of the 48 employees, TEN BUCKS would save me from signing 2400 cards? HELLO!!! :D

What's that, a couple more bucks than they tried to charge Ray Kroc for half a grapefruit? :D

I would like to be a member of that more money than sense club. I don't have much sense, so now all I need is money.

As much as I fly, I am also trying to join the "mile high club", but I am not having much success with that either. :p

And why do they call it the mile high club? Today I was at 37,000 feet according to our captain ... shouldn't it be the 7 mile high club?

Every year New Hampshire International Speedway sends out X-mas card personally signed by one of the family memebers. I do think it adds a ncie touch. Not sure what will happen now that they have sold out.

I would like to be a member of that more money than sense club. I don't have much sense, so now all I need is money.

As much as I fly, I am also trying to join the "mile high club", but I am not having much success with that either. :p

And why do they call it the mile high club? Today I was at 37,000 feet according to our captain ... shouldn't it be the 7 mile high club?

Have you seen this?

Airline bans A380 mile-high club

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back