More Condolences - The Bellemuer family (1 Viewer)

Ma Green

Nitro Member
Nancy Bellemuer passed away last night after a nearly 10 year battle with several forms of cancer. She was the mother of Alky F/C driver Sean Bellemuer and wife of long time racer Greg.

She was a beautiful, strong lady who fought harder than anyone I've ever seen. Now she can rest in peace, cancer free. I'm going to miss you, dear friend.

Wow, Ive chatted with her several times over the years, would of never guessed, how very sad, such a lovely person, and mother. God Speed and prayers to the Bellemeur family, Im very saddend to hear of this.

To Sean and Greg, I am so Sorry That Nancy Is gone, But she will never be forgotten, She is up there in Heaven With My dad watching over all of us, I will Miss the Hugs I got at the starting Line and in the Pit area from Her, But most of all. I will miss her smile, She always had a smile on her face, I am very Proud to have Known her, And Greg, and Sean, To My Brother Sean, She was Very proud of you, And She Loved Greg with all her Heart, If you need anything, Please call me, I will be up there ASAP.

Godspeed Nancy

Donie Butts
Safety Safari

Thank you everyone so much for the wonderful responses and memories about mom. My dad and I both miss her so much, but she is in heaven now, CANCER FREE which is what she, and all of us ever really wanted. The outreach from our drag racing family has been absolutely overwhelming and it goes to show the true sportsmanship of our great sport. I wanted to forward on some service info. We will be having a celebration of her life on Friday March 27th at 3pm. La Canada Presbyterian Church. Here is the link for directions.
La Cañada Presbyterian Church
All are welcome and we will be having a reception in the church hall immediately following.

Thank you all again so much for the support and prayers!

Sean Bellemeur

Sean,
My sincere condolences to you and your dad on you moms passing. She was a very special lady and I'm glad I had the opportunity to meet her. From,
The entire Generalao family

Impatient AA/FA

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back