More Apologies (1 Viewer)

i am so tired of watching mercedes dominate F1, ferrari just a tick off the pace the last few years, and the red bull cars consistently the 3rd best team.......but some of the runs
hamilton has, you have to start asking yourself just how great a driver this guy really is. IMO we're watching greatness rite now, and his apology IMO was sincere.
it's too bad there are so few 'racing incidents' in F1. too many penalties; in fact IMO robbing seb from a win in canada this year (2019)

I’ve watched every F1 race this year. Hamilton is just amazing to watch. But, Verstappen, LeClerc, Bottas and Vettel, among others, aren’t slouches either. I’d really like to go to the Austin race one of these years.
I agree that watching Hamilton drive is watching a master at work.

me too ted. i would love to go to austin, before the supposed miami race mite ruin it. i hope not. have read that the racers really enjoy the austin track. it was great watching kimi win there
last year in 2018, his last year with ferrari. new rules for 2021 supposedly really going tighten field. i hope so.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back