Monday testing in Charlotte (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
Quite a few teams testing today. Kalitta, Langdon and Hight ran while I was there. The car Tony Stewart has been testing with made a pass as well. Assuming Smoke was behind the wheel. It ran 3.81. Tim Wilkerson and team was helping a top fuel car. I have no idea who was behind the wheel as I have never seen this car before.

Attachments

• B27AD457-4901-48C8-82F7-59468B3ABA04.jpeg
    B27AD457-4901-48C8-82F7-59468B3ABA04.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 279
  • D871F67E-65BF-46C6-AA2C-4FF51EED945C.jpeg
    D871F67E-65BF-46C6-AA2C-4FF51EED945C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 281
Chris did you get into watch the testing? We went to the 4 Wides in 2018. Went to the track on Monday but it was closed to the public (in Seattle you used to be able to use your Sunday tickets to get in for testing). However later that morning we did the extended Speedway tour that also includes a tour of ZMax. Got to watch some runs from a suite and also the tower roof, which was very cool.

Chris did you get into watch the testing? We went to the 4 Wides in 2018. Went to the track on Monday but it was closed to the public (in Seattle you used to be able to use your Sunday tickets to get in for testing). However later that morning we did the extended Speedway tour that also includes a tour of ZMax. Got to watch some runs from a suite and also the tower roof, which was very cool.
No they would not let any fans in. I was staying less than a mile away and didn’t really have anything to do. I heard the sound of Nitro cars from my hotel so I drove over and spent a few minutes outside the gate. On one side of the tower you can see the staging lanes and from the other side you can see most of the track including scoreboards. Langdon, Kalitta, Stewart and the Wilkerson TF car were testing but there was others that I did not see. Hight was the only FC testing while I was there. Coughlin, Richie Stevens Jr. along with a red camaro with white stripes were the pro stockers. The unmarked car looked like it may have been a former Anderson car but I have no idea who was driving. There were several PSM running along with the pro mods of Barnett, Laughlin, Latino, and Wilson (Caruso car).Severance was also testing along with three or four factory stock cars.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back