Mitch King Fire Burnout! (1 Viewer)

Well the Royal Purple Outlaw Fuel Altereds competed at North Star Dragway in Denton, Texas this past weekend. This series is really impressive and the growth has been amazing. The fields consist of blown alcohol and nitro burning fuel altereds. This year fields the most nitro cars yet with 8 or 9! Bobby Marriott defeated Travis Bouchey in the final at Denton...

Anyhow, for more info on that visit outlawfuelaltereds.com

The big event of the evening was the Mitch King FIRE BURNOUT in the "Bone Bucket" AA/Fuel Altered!

mitchfirebo.jpg

More cool photos at maxcacklephotos.com

Was an awesome show! I spied Mr. Dirt (The Absolutely Phenomenal Bret Kepner) on hand along with all the TV cameras. Mitch's fire burnout was the first one I had seen since I was 5 or 6 years old.

I've been so busy I did not know till too late that the Wild Things were in town while I'm sorta here too.
I did listen to the radio show till it went away almost to Abilene.
Mitch is a hardcore racer if there ever was one !
Chris is the TF car Mitch has Spencer driving still the old Eddie Hill car ?
Just curious of course it most likely has been updated lots and he sold most of the original spares a few years ago.
The spares gave the big guys fits at a couple of races that year in a certain Houston Independent Racers Car. I Miss DON.

Chris,

Fantastic photo! Thanks for sharing it, and congrats to Mitch King on the run, not to mention the success in the big shows lately. Nice going. :cool:

Rapid

The car Spencer is driving is an ex. Larry Dixon 03 car that Scott Weis most recently ran until Chicago when he did the Friday night wheelstand that hurt his back last year. It's a nice piece. Spencer cutting great lights, Paul Smith tuning a 4.70 bracket car, it will win more this year!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back