Minnesota Nitro (1 Viewer)

Nitrohelper

Nitro Member
If any of the Maters in the upper Midwest want to smell some Nitro ,come to the GSTA car show April 13th at the state fair grounds in St.Paul. The new classic "Telstar" F/C will be on display both Saturday and Sunday, plus on Sunday around 3 pm we are going to start it up for our own "cacklefest".
If its not too cold , I'll run it on 95% just like the good old days. That way the Nitro fix will last a little longer, plus it makes the nubies jump higher when Doc hits the pedal.
We started it last week in the shop (was 0 outside) on 85% , not much mag,& pretty rich, filled the place with the green fog, and then ten people were standing outside with the doors open.
We will start it again on Friday before it goes to the show, should be warmer in April.

Minnesota only has two seasons, Winter & the 4th of July .;)

any news at this point whether or not you will have car at northstar nats.? either on display or possible exhibition run/s hopefully with 2nd NFC?
thanks for the info on the car show.

any news at this point whether or not you will have car at Northstar Nats.? either on display or possible exhibition run/s hopefully with 2nd NFC?
thanks for the info on the car show.

Nothing has been talked about for Brainerd at this time. There is another N/FC getting built in town that we could match race if the money is right. We want to run six or eight times this year.
For any mpls. maters that want an extra hit of Nitro can come over to Doc's shop in Eagan on Thurs. night April10th, or Friday morning before noon when we load-up. We need to start it a few more times to get the nozzles right and the pressures set.
I want to make it thump fairly hard (95%) at the car show, but I need avoid the " rods out on the jack stand " award.
Doc on fire is ok, (has the suit), , , Newman on fire not good. ;)

I'd be there if it weren't for that other thing going on Vegas. Maybe you guys could skip the GSTA thing and bring the car to Vegas and participate in their Cacklefest?:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back