Mike Strasburg!! (1 Viewer)

For a virtually unsponsored team out of Lindon Utah there are few harder workers in the ranks. We're proud to have such racers as our friends and, by the way, they make the best transmissions in the world to boot!
Go get em tommorrow, Mike, Jeff, Lindsay and crew!

I like this team! I think I might have been the only kid in the crowd at the finals to get excited when they ran some good numbers! They seem to be taking off where they left Pomona in November. Go kick some ass today!

Mike

:rolleyes: Since it is raining here in Utah as well, I am sure we would glady take the rest of the weather from Pomona just to get to see them go a couple of rounds today. Maybe they can finally get a little air time as well~moving up from 18 to 9 and hardly a mention? :( Sad... Good Luck today guys! Those of us at home are cheering loudly for you, especially after the trouble the other day.

Thanks to all that cheer us on. Due to the rain on Sunday the track was less than perfect. Lindsay said our lane was like mud. We'll have to see if we have some good numbers in Phoenix. It still was a big boost to see that 51 on the board. Maybe one day they will be living the dream and hopefully it's this season.:)

Thanks to all that cheer us on. Due to the rain on Sunday the track was less than perfect. Lindsay said our lane was like mud. We'll have to see if we have some good numbers in Phoenix. It still was a big boost to see that 51 on the board. Maybe one day they will be living the dream and hopefully it's this season.:)

Welcome in to the Mater Sheryl. Many of us here root for the underdog!!!!

It was so great! Many in the stands seated near me were also very happy.
Cheering, hootin' and hollerin'. Some people do "get" it.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back